7.19.2011

White, White and More White

I recently posted about how much I love our new dishes. Well, I love them even more now that I have started mixing and matching various white serving pieces. I have loved milk glass for as long as I can remember - especially Fenton Hobnail cake stands and footed bowls. When I was little I was dragged all over town to flea markets. Maybe I thought the classic white was peaceful compared to all the craziness that a flea market has to offer. :)




I recently found this treasure of a platter at Williams-Sonoma on sale for $19.99 - white, a cow and on sale - yes please!




I am so excited to continue to add to my white collection of serving pieces through the years. What are you always on the lookout for? Your favorite pieces to collect?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...