7.06.2011

Nesting: Wedding Dishes Find a Home


Whew! Unpacking, de-stickering, washing and organizing our new dishes was quite the chore - but I love them! So happy with our decision to go with a reasonable brand and a classic pattern - Mikasa Antique White.

We searched long and hard for a bowl that was big enough to handle the Mr.'s cereal servings but that was also cute enough to meet my expectations. So far, they are the perfect combination of the two. Marriage is about compromise - right?


I love the scalloped edges on the plates - I feel like they add just the right amount of flair for everyday use and can be dressed up for a special dinner as well.


They also look a lot more expensive than they are - very similar to a pattern that Williams-Sonoma is carrying - a lot more $. They could practically be twins! Love that.
I can't wait for Christmas time - I just know I will have to order a few of these pieces. At least a set of salad plates to mix in with the plain white. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...