7.21.2011

The Great Barstool Search

We have been on the lookout for barstools for months...uggh. Nothing seemed to have the wow factor that I was looking for - especially for the price points! 

Pottery Barn is very proud of there not so fabulous barstools - the Wynn Ladderback for $299. Could be super cute in red, but the hubby wouldn't go for that.


I thought the Seagrass barstool was pretty fantastic, but it was ruled out for comfort factor and again the $299 price tag.


Restorations Hardware is also proud of their barstools - at least they offer some wow factor. I instantly fell in love with the Vintage Toledo Barstool and for $345 I was considering but a stool with a back was a must, so the search continued.




I started looking for an acrylic option after we saw some of our wedding pictures and remembered how much we loved the way the ghost chairs looked at our head table.





I am excited to say that we just ordered a pair of these lovely acrylic barstools from CB2 - eeek!




Should arrive next week - can't wait to see them in our home. Where have you found wonderful barstools?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...